Bella Notte Inn accepts reservations online, in person, or by telephone. Check-in time is from 3pm to 9pm only. We do not accept check-ins outside of these hours without prior arrangement.
For availability and pricing, call us at (831) 600-0001 between 8am-9pm PST.
Email us anytime at:
Ask us about special packages, requests and event pricing.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-In: 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Check-Out: 11:00 am
Business Hours: 8am – 9pm PST
Non refundable payment for first night stay (room rate plus applicable taxes) will be charged 3 days prior to arrival date. Outstanding payment for any additional nights reserved (if applicable) will be charged at check in. A valid credit card and matching ID must be presented at check in. Please be sure to read Bella Notte’s cancellation policy before booking.
We have a 3 day cancellation policy for single rooms reservations and 7 days for reservations of 2 or more rooms.
Unless there is a prior arrangement, guests must present valid identification at check-in that matches the guest name on the reservation as well as the credit card used to pay for the guestroom.
Guests must respect quiet hours between 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. If you become aware of a disruptive guest, please contact the front desk immediately by phone (ext.115) or in person. The night bell is located next to the front door for after hours assistance.
OCCUPANCY & ADDITIONAL GUESTS
- All room rates are based on single/double occupancy. An extra $30 (plus taxes) will be added to the nightly rate for each additional guest over the age of 9 subject to stated maximums.
- No rollaway beds available.
- Room occupancy cannot exceed stated maximums. Maximum occupancy for double queen rooms is 4. Maximum occupancy for King Room with Spa Tub is 2. Maximum occupancy for Standard King and Superior King room is 2.
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the Inn’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s card on file, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
REMOVAL OF INN PROPERTY
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s card on file, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
While staying at Bella Notte you and your invitees must behave civilly, treat other guests and all staff members with respect, comply with all stated Bella Notte policies, and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
We may refuse to admit, may refuse service or accommodation to, or may remove or evict any person who: acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner; destroys or threatens to destroy property; causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; disobeys or violates any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation; refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services provided; or fails to comply with any of these policies in any respect.
You are liable to us for any damages (including lost revenue) or other consequences arising out of your violation of these policies or the damage caused to the premises or other property on the premises by you or your invitees.
If you are removed from the premises, you are not entitled to receive a refund for any part of the room charges collected. We may call local authorities to assist us in your removal under these policies.
Our rights and remedies under these policies are in addition to, and are not in substitution of, any and all rights we may have under applicable law.
SMOKING & PETS
- Bella Notte Inn is a smoke and pet free property — with the exception of service animals.
- A substantial cleaning charge $150 will be added to rooms found to have been smoking or to have had pets in the roooms.
We do not hold rooms as we have a limited number of rooms on our property.
- Nightly rates do not include a 11.0 percent Occupancy Tax or a $2.70/day District Fee imposed by local authorities.
- Credit card will be charged for first night stay (room rate plus applicable taxes) 3 days prior the arrival date. The reservation will be cancelled with invalid or declined cards. Outstanding payment for any additional nights reserved (if applicable) will be charged at check in.
- Your credit card may be charged for any loss, damage or additional cleaning fees related to your stay.
- If paying with cash, a valid credit card will authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay. The authorization will be released at check-out.
Please contact the inn to purchase or redeem gift certificates.
Bella Notte Inn offers two ADA compliant double queen bed rooms located on the ground floor with easy access to the reception area and handicap parking.
Complimentary on site parking is limited to one car per room reserved.